We are seeking an insightful, talented, dedicated Embedded Firmware Engineer to contribute to our fast paced and dynamic R&D environment. The successful candidate will be primarily developing code that runs with high reliability on challenging real-time connected environments. The candidate is also expected to develop basic software and user interfaces as well as SDKs.
- M Eng Sc or BS with minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Proficient in C/C++
- Proficient in the design of Real Time firmware algorithms.
- Proficient in using electronic measuring test tools, designing methods for testing "real time" performance of firmware timings.
- Direct experience writing microcontroller firmware, particularly for STM32 and ARM devices.
- Exposure to Revision control software like Git or Subversion.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and design, operating systems and hardware capabilities, development environments (IDEs), build systems, and source code repositories required.
- Experience with robust software life-cycle procedures, version control systems, bug tracking, and configuration management required
Candidate with the following experience is desired (but not absolutely required):
- I2C, SPI, RS-232, MDIO
- Direct experience and ability to read schematics and control of hardware.
- PID control implementation in Firmware.
- Experience with single board computers (e.g. Raspberry Pi, Arduino)
- San Francisco, CA
Applicants should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Miroculus believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.