Miroculus is looking for a motivated, hands-on, and analytical front-end developer to help us advance science and improve lives faster, together.
Miroculus uses proprietary digital microfluidics technology to automate and minituraize the most complex [genomic] protocols such as NGS library prep, synthetic biology, cell editing, and [combinatorial chemistry], in a compact, user-friendly system. Our vision is to make the most complex protocols easy and accessible to scientists everywhere.
As the front-end developer, this individual will help to design, test and build our platform with a high level of quality and reliability as we continue to scale. This position reports to the Technical Leader of the area.
- We are looking for a self-taught and eager to continuously learn person, passionate about code, new tools and problem solving with analytical and creative thinking.
- A person that enjoys solving challenging UI scalability and efficiency issues
- A person that thinks first about the user and designs code based on their needs
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and solution delivery methodologies
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop high-level architecture and designs in support of robust technology solutions taking into account user requirements, technical requirements, performance considerations, data architectures, etc.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and provide support to our existing platform
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline required, or equivalent work experience
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Self-driven, can work independently and is capable of dealing with ambiguities
- Experience working with Source control (git)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate fluently in English (verbal and written), within technical and business settings.
- Experience working with: Node.js, Redux or modern CSS (SASS, Flexbox, Grid layout)
- Experience with UI design applications like Sketch or Figma
Buenos Aires, Argentina or Bogotá, Colombia
Applicants should send portfolio, cover letter and LinkedIn (or resume) to email@example.com with the reference "Front-end Developer" on the subject
Miroculus believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.