Miroculus is looking for a motivated, creative, hands-on, Marketing Communications Manager to drive and manage marketing communications and lead generation activities for our novel digital microfluidics platform.
Miroculus uses proprietary digital microfluidics technology to automate and miniaturize the most complex genomic protocols such as NGS library prep, synthetic biology, cell editing, and combinatorial chemistry, in a compact, user-friendly system. Our vision is to make the most complex protocols easy and accessible to scientists everywhere.
As Marketing Communications Manager, you will report to the head of marketing and be responsible for overall communications strategy, brand management, digital presence and engagement, lead generation and field events. You’ll work closely with our product marketing, sales, support teams, as well as our science and engineering teams.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop & refine brand messaging, value proposition, brand voice, and marketing proof points
- Work alongside the Product team to brand and message new products, product features, drive successful product launches, and support the Sales team
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation.
- Unify, create and execute content strategy across channels
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams to produce inspirational content
- Continuously refine channel strategy to maximize reach and impact with target audiences
- Own the editorial calendar, ensure success of content production and distribution
- Drive strategy and execution for field events and trade shows
- Ultimately build and lead a small but highly effective marketing communications team
- Monitor and report relevant metrics, using analytics to justify impact and spend
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marcom, content marketing, social media marketing, campaign management, product marketing or engagement marketing
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills as demonstrated by ability to work cross-functionally
- Energetic, resourceful self-starter with high integrity and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Creative experience in design, written, and visual content
- Experience marketing to technical/scientific/clinical audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to plan ahead and work within key deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in media studies, communications, design or digital marketing (or relevant job experience)
- A shared passion for our mission to improve human health by decentralizing access to state of the art molecular research tools
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Marcom Manager” in the subject.
Miroculus believes that diversity is a competitive advantage, that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, body size or shape, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.