Miroculus is looking for a motivated, hands-on, and analytical Talent Acquisition Specialist to be responsible and own the full cycle recruiting process. Bringing the right people is the single most important activity in our company.
Miroculus uses proprietary digital microfluidics technology to automate and minituraize the most complex genomic protocols such as NGS library prep, synthetic biology, cell editing, and combinatorial chemistry, in a compact, user-friendly system. Our vision is to make the most complex protocols easy and accessible to scientists everywhere.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will report to the Chief Executive Officer and be responsible for the full cycle recruitment process as well as other human related activities.
You will be the first recruiting hire and you will be expected to build the role as the company continues to grow. You will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer as well as with other executives to ensure we are bringing the best people to our company and continue to build an outstanding team based on our three core values: Solidarity, Commitment, Humility.
We value attitude over talent. Always. If you do too, please keep reading.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Full-cycle recruiting - from collaborating closely with hiring managers, to sourcing candidates, managing the interview process, closing candidates, and set them up for success for on-boarding
- Developing an overall hiring strategy and process for the company - we have the basics in place, but we need someone to lead the function
- Designing and carrying out exceptional candidate experiences for every single candidate
- Crafting and implementing diversity and inclusion strategies that align with organizational goals
- Ultimately help us build a team that represents our three core values.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in full cycle recruitment, or supporting full cycle recruitment, at a life science company
- Have experience working at start-ups
- Have helped rapidly grow a team at a small company before
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Energetic, resourceful self-starter with high integrity, strong presence and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation
- A shared passion for our mission to advance science and improve lives, faster, together
- Experience in life science and diagnostic industries is highly desirable
San Francisco, CA
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Talent Acquisition Specialist” in the subject.
Miroculus believes that diversity is a competitive advantage, that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, height, weight, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.